Papua New Guinea’s premier business and investment guide
Business Advantage Papua New Guinea is the most respected guide to PNG business and investment, and is circulated widely within PNG and around the world.
Business Advantage International has published Business Advantage Papua New Guinea each year since 2006. Its purpose is to provide an up-to-date overview of the PNG economy for business people with an interest in PNG – wherever they are.
In the course of our research, we interview dozens of business leaders each year, bringing you their insights, wisdom and experience.
The 60-page 2017 edition is available in print and digital formats, and here’s an overview of the contents:
- APEC Update – PNG in preparing for its biggest ever event, the annual APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting.
- Dealing with the foreign exchange problem – strategies to deal with forex shortages.
- The 2017 PNG 100 CEO Survey – our annual survey of PNG’s major companies records profit, investment and recruitment expectations for the year ahead.
- Economic update – weaker commodity prices have had a negative impact on Papua New Guinea’s economy, but 2017 looks likely to be a year of preparation for better times.
- Who’s who in PNG business
- Port Moresby’s dining revolution
- Features, analysis and opinion: human resources, energy, telecommunications, aviation, ports & shipping, financial services, fisheries, manufacturing, agribusiness, forestry, tourism
Download the publication (PDF format, 7MB file size)
To request a hard copy of the publication, please email us