Papua New Guinea’s premier business and investment guide
This publication is the most respected guide to PNG business and investment, and is circulated widely within PNG and around the world.
You can access full details of the publication by visiting the website of the publication www.businessadvantagepng.com/annual
Business Advantage International has published Business Advantage Papua New Guinea each year since 2006. Its purpose is to provide an up-to-date overview of the PNG economy for business people with an interest in PNG – wherever they are.
We have distributed over 200,000 copies of our annual publication to business people across the globe to promote PNG as a business destination.
In the course of our research, we interview dozens of business leaders each year, bringing you their insights, wisdom and experience.
The 60-page 2020 edition is available in print and digital formats.
- 2020 PNG 100 CEO Survey – our business confidence survey of PNG’s top companies. Click hereto download the results of the survey report. This year’s report contains not only the results of the 2020 Survey, but additional analysis by Westpac’s Senior Economist, Justin Smirk.
- Economic update – New government, new rules as PNG looks ahead to a possible investment ‘super-cycle’.
- Resources in focus – from LNG to gold and copper – everything you need to know about PNG’s resources sector.
- Special Economic Zones – an initiative aims to attract new investors and generate jobs.
- Special Feature – PNG tourism gets ready to sell itself.
- Investment Conference – key investors and leaders discuss PNG’s investment climate.
View the 2020 digital edition online.
Download the publication (PDF format, 14MB file size)
To request a hard copy of the publication, please email us